Wednesday, August 17, 2005

finally...

Another course over and only 6 more to go. I'm so ready to be done. Oh well...on to Project Mgmt. I hope my team and I work better this next class than we did this time around. We didn't work well together at all this class for some reason and that needs to be nipped in the bud.

So after my class, I come home to yarn....aaaalllllllll over the floor of my house. My dogs, or namely, Morgan, got into my yarn. I know it was her b/c I must have accidentally locked Snowflake in our bedroom. She likes to sleep under the covers of our bed and I must not have seen her when I shut the rooms up. But alas, I have my culprit. Oh well...I ended up throwing away a few balls of yarn. It was cheap stuff anyway that I would probably never use again anyway. I have a shawl started in it, but now that I'm a yarn snob, this yarn would not have cut it. I don't know what I'll do with the shawl now though. Maybe just rip it or sell it on ebay...I've seen lots of UFO's for sale there lately.

I did get something knit-wise accomplished today though...I finished the back of my hubby's sweater. I think I'll work on something else for a while though until I feel like starting the front. I should know better than to make a sweater flat. Once I do the back, I don't feel like doing the front b/c it's the same as the back. It definitely needs to be blocked though. The 2/2 rib makes it scrunch up. I'll go by JoAnn's and get a grid board that can be pinned on. It will be my first time blocking so I don't know how that will go. I've told tons of people how to do it, so I should be able to do it myself, right? right.

Ok, so enough talking about knitting and more knitting. I'll work on getting some pics up soon.

No comments: