Monday, August 15, 2005

In need of a hit...

or a knit rather....I swear, if I were a smoker, tonight I would be up to about two packs already. I'm so upset with my team from school tonight. We have a huge paper that is due on Wed. night and I need other people portions before I can write mine. So at 10:30 on Mon. night I finally recieve something and it turns out that another guy on the team and I are writing about the same friggin' thing!!! UGH!!! Do these people not know how to communicate. It stinks too, b/c I am more respectful that that and I try to do my part and yet, they are doing this to me. I am considering switching to online classes just so I don't have to deal with people in person. At least if I only know them online, I won't be expecting too much out of them and then be disappointed. More likely I'd be pleasantly surprised when a team would actually work as a cohesive unit.

I could really use with a knitting break, but if my love were to come out here and see me knitting, he'd probably be pretty upset that I'm not working on my paper. I just need to get some things off my chest for a minute though. It's amazing how just typing it out can just make you feel better, isn't it? ahh....sweet release. or something like it anyway.

Work was pretty good today though, aside from me cutting my finger with a pair of scissors. I don't think I have ever done that before, and today, at the age of 25, I finally do it. It wasn't anything major, but Caroline (the owner of KnK) is going to have to make me fill out some paperwork, just in case. I don't think I need to, but I can understand her predicament as a business owner as well. We got SOO much yarn in today. We got 25 new colors of Opal sock yarn. I have only made one sock before, yup, one, not even a pair, but these colors are AMAZING!!! We should be getting in the Louisa Harding line soon. I can't wait for that, it's going to be phenomenal!

We went to our Bible study tonight too. That was nice. I really like our group. I think we are finally starting to warm up to one another and talk about stuff more openly. There was also a new couple there and we were happy to have them. They were really nice. I think God is really going to bless our group this year. I can't wait to see what He has in store for us.

OK, I suppose I really should get back to knitting, uh, I mean, my paper. Man, I haven't knit all day...maybe just one row....then another...and another...

No comments: